WE CARE BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN THERE
Tomorrow’s Hope is a volunteer driven peer support program for people diagnosed with Breast Cancer. The program was established in 2011 under the direction of The Survivorship Breast Cancer Dragon Boat Team.
Our goal is to provide a confidential support system, both emotional and informational to anyone diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
Tomorrow’s Hope Volunteers are available to support you through your diagnosis and treatment and guide you on your journey to recovery.
What We Can Do For You:
- Share the courage and strength gained from our own cancer experiences
- Provide you with a free information package
- Can suggest referrals to support services
- Make your cancer journey just a little more tolerable
- Friendly with a calm demeanour
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Have been where you are now